From Super Bowl watch parties to concerts, we got you covered on all the things to do this weekend!
1. Christina Aguilera Residency – Voltaire at The Venetian
Kick off your weekend with the opening of Christina Aguilera’s residency at Voltaire inside The Venetian on February 9th and 10th!
2. Kelly Clarkson: Chemistry Residency – Bakkt Theater at Planet Hollywood
Enjoy an intimate night with Kelly Clarkson as she plays all her hits and makes you dance the night away! This show is on February 9th and 10th!
3. Super Bowl Experience at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Experience the Super Bowl in a completely different way! This Super Bowl experience goes on all weekend and it features a 57 Super Bowl ring display, a 40 – yard dash against NFL Players on LED and much more!
4. Downtown Rocks Free Concert – The Offspring
Trying to enjoy the weekend on a budget? Well look no further, The Offspring will be having a free concert on February 9th part of the Downtown Rocks Free Concert Series!
5. Soberbowl – The Clark County Amphitheater
Enjoy family friendly fun at the Sober Bowl! Watch the big game while taking in live performances from local artists and pro athlete panel discussions! This event is on February 11th!
6. Ladies First – A throwback party
Get ready to party like its back in the day with all your girls at Ladies First : A Throwback Party on February 9th At the Palms!
7. Puppet Making Workshop
Unleash your creativity as you assemble your very own furry monster puppet! No experience is necessary and this event is on Friday February 9th!